Your contributions make a huge difference in the lives of children and adults in need both locally in abroad.
There are 3 Ways to Donate
1. Make a Monetary Contribution
You can make a donation via bank transfer to our charity club account:
Account Name: Rotary Club of Bristol (Breakfast) – Trust Account
SORT CODE: 40-52-40
ACCOUNT NO.: 00012257
Please note that we have a separate bank account for member-related payments such as membership dues and paying for breakfasts. Contact our treasurer if you need this information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We aren’t running a charity shop, but sometimes we do collect items for people in need. Be sure to check our blog and social media posts on Facebook for any updates on what we’re collecting and distributing. Every now and then we could collect, for example:
- Spare change in foreign currencies
- Laptops and/or tablets for school children in need studying from home due to Corona Virus measures
- Dry goods for local food banks
Be sure to contact us if you have an idea of items to donate that might be useful.
3. Get Involved
Your skills and ability to help out with projects can be used to help make your community a better place — and you’ll enjoy having a good time with our members, too! View our Membership Page on how to get involved. Your options are flexible and can be planned around your schedule and lifestyle:
- Friend of Rotary: No strings attached! Visit our breakfast meetings for interesting speakers, receive our newsletter, and join local projects such as planting crocuses or helping direct traffic for parking at local fundraising events.
- Individual Member: Join for as little as one meeting a month. Annual membership dues are a nominal amount, and you can give as much time as you’d like with creating projects and taking part.
- Corporate Member: Your company can strengthen ties between colleagues and build good repoire with our social activities and projects. Join for as many or as few meetings as you’d like. Enjoy automatic enrolment in the Bristol & Bath Chamber of Commerce, as our individual members do too.
Find out more about membership